Thursday, January 25, 2018

Breaking Down The Basics Of Holographic nail polish

Holographic nail polish 
Holo its me Stephanie i`m here again to talk to you about holographic nail polish, there`s a big difference on what I consider Holo and what isn't Holo. First things first you need to learn the basics, holographic is shiny rainbows like this:
 And iridescent nail polish looks like this:
Often times people get these two types of looks mixed up because they look so similar to me the second photo isn't holographic because it does not project the shiny rainbows like the photo above it.Holographic polishes can come in many different colors too like these:
But in the end I still like normal holographic nail polish even though the colors are pretty. So I hope y'all enjoyed this small but simple post. but ill see yall later BYEEE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment