Thursday, January 25, 2018

The Day I Broke My Nail

Holo this is my second story about nails! enjoy!
     It was the summer of 2017 and I was jumping on my trampoline minding my own business, then as I tried to do a cool new flip I just taught myself how to do I landed wrong and mind you my nails were long and as i did my "cool flip" (its not so cool now) my hand went down first and I broke my nails on my whole hand and it looked like this:
 They all split different ways and it hurt for a long time and took quite some time to grow back out, and I had to wear ugly looking band-aids on my fingers for at least a month it was absolute horror. Not being able to paint your nails for that long made me very impatient. But then they grew out and finally one month later the first time I put nail polish on my nails I thought to myself "so this was worth the wait?" by the way it wasn't. Now my nails have never been the same, they have there own scars and many dents on them and its not pretty so that is why I make dedication to always paint my nails! Thanks for reading my totally horrific story and ill see y'all later BYEEEE!

No comments:

Post a Comment