Thursday, January 25, 2018

Telling A Story

My Good Nail Art Day
  Holo so this weekend I was getting really bored with my old nail polish so I decided to repaint my nails. I was originally going to do something different but i just chose to do what I did and changed it a little from the original photo from the famous youtuber simply nailogical which her nail design looks like this:
So she did her gradient but in the middle of her nails she made it look cooler by splitting it up but for me I only did mine one way and my nails turned out like this:
It was getting really late so I decided to cheat with my design and just do my pointer and middle finger the reversed gradient. Then I just used holographic nail polish on my thumbnail. Lastly I did a simple gradient on my ring finger and pinkie cause like i said  was lazy and didnt feel like actually completing my whole hand.. so thats all I will see yall later BYEEE. oh yeah and if you want to see the original video on youtube from simply nailogical and how she did it check out this link!! Neon Gradient Nail Art :)

No comments:

Post a Comment