Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Holo, its me Stephanie everyday i`m going to try to publish things about Nail Polish. Three words that would describe me are Humorous, Crazy, Kind. I am the kind of person who is both the same in and outside of the online world and in real life. like I said i`m the same in real life and online i`m a major social butterfly so I am always talking in real life, and online i`m always commenting on stuff and socializing online like snap chatting people and posting photos on my snap chat story, and commenting on other peoples snap chat story. And i`m also always liking other peoples photos and on Facebook I post stupid and funny stuff that happens in my life. A photo that represents my life would be a photo about dance:
I really love dancing and I have been dancing for 6 years now and recently I joined the Rocori dance team. 

2 comments: